What causes dysuria with hematuria?

i had frequent sex last week with my husband, lets say 3x a day and everyday for a week because we live a part. now experienced dysuria, foul smell in urine past few days and this experienced morning dysuria with hematuria. I didn't drink 8 glass of water and some times hold my urine urgency. thank you. is it infection due to frequent sexual contact?
Fri, 1 Aug 2014
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hai,
Possibility of urinary tract infection.

hygienic way of intercourse will not lead to infection.

but you had consistent intercourse so possibility of getting infection is more.

both urinary tract and reproductive tract infection will cause you dysuria and hematuria.
kindly take plenty of water. give proper attention to clear the issue.

thank you
hope i answered your query