What causes dry skin,thinning hair,depression,anxiety and tiredness?

I have a goiter that my doctor says has to be removed. My thyroid levels were tested & came back normal, but I have all the symptoms of hypothyroidism - dry skin, thinning hair, foggy thinking, depression, anxiety, extreme sensitivity to cold, & I m tired all the time. I have also tried 3 different antidepressants & all 3 made me worse than before. Is it possible that they re over-looking something?
Thu, 12 Feb 2015
Better you go for an FNAC of thyroid & go for the treatment accordingly.You may need a removal of your goitre & you may need doses of thyroid harmone,if the symptoms of hypothyroidism appear after the surgery.