Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

What causes dry skin on knob ?

theirs a dry skin layer on my knob i dont know how to remove if i press my kno i can see the crinkles. please help im too embaresed asking my parents for help. since its on my penis.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  293
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.
You have not mentioned your age. I presume you are talking about foreskin covering the head of your penis. You should gently try to pull back the skin over the head of the skin. If after a few days attempt you are unable to pull it back then you have a condition called phimosis. In this case there is no other alternative but to consult an urologist or general surgeon. Don't feel shy to tell this to your parents, as they are well aware of these things and will take you to the doctor.
Wish you all the best.
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor