What causes dry scabs on the knees, thighs and vagina?

I recently had impatago about 2 month ago and I was it all cleared up and a month later I started smoking ice, been smoking for about month and my skin went dry and I have a scab on my knee, a big scab on the side of my thigh and a small one in my knee and one on my vajina, could this be meth sores impatago or genitalia herpes, my sexual partner has started smoking ice at the same time as me but I got these sores first and now there is dry skin wirh scab looking thing, I also have a red bumpy rash on my neck, we only started having sex with each other a day before it appsredn in his penis, mind has already started a few days earlier, I haven’t had any other sexual partners for 2 weeks and he has 3 children and I know that the mother wouldn’t have has herpes. If not could it be because my vagina was not lubricated and was dry from my skin all being dry so it would be cuts from being to Dry
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

As per your case history you are having impetigo, my treatment advice is -
1. Don't squeeze the lesion as it may worsen the condition.
2. Apply a mild antibiotic cream like fusiderm cream twice daily on it.
3. Take a NSAID like ibuprofen for 5-7 days.
4. Other treatment options are oral antibiotics like levofloxacin, cefadroxil and azithromycin taken only after consulting a dermatologist.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.