What causes dry mouth, fatigue and high body temperature after tooth extraction?

Hello..
My father had extracted his upper 2 molars teeth last December.After that he started having dry mouth, fatigue ,normal to high body temperature changes during the day and swelling in hands and foot. He have normal blood sugar without diabetes.and many blood test are clear.
Tue, 5 Jun 2018
Dentist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The symptoms that you are explaining does not seems to be due to side effect of the extraction and is co-incidental that it happened at the same time as that of extraction but looks like some other cause.
Swelling in hands and feet is commonly associated with heart and kidney problems, so it is better to get him checked and a kidney function test, liver function test and 2D Echo can be done.
For dry mouth he can chew sugar free chewing gums and suck tart candies.
Sip water at regular intervals.
Take sufficient rest and raise his feet by keeping pillows under while lying down.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Honey Arora