What causes dry cough, biter taste in mouth and fatigue?

Hi, I have a scratchy throat with dry cough for past 5 months. I also have a bitter/burning taste in mouth and I feel fatigued/lethargic all the time and need to lie down frequently. We thought it was acid reflux at first but endoscopy said otherwise. Do you have any insights as to what it might be?
Tue, 14 Oct 2014
Hi.
A combination of your symptoms is suggestive of an infective pathology and you need to take a combination of PPI, Domperidone, antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicines for at least one week.
Get an Opinion of an ENT Surgeon to see the exact problem and get investigated accordingly.
It is possible to have a problem like Enteric Fever or so to cause you the problems and fatigue or there is a severe infection.