What causes drowsiness and off balance when on Diovan and Atenolol?

I am taking four drugs to controlled my bp and heart rate, diovan tikosyn, atenolol, and Norvasc. I feel drowsy, off balanced, sleepy throughout the day. I had a catheter ablation may 20th. and it did not go well. I believe this is too much medicine for my body.
Fri, 16 Jan 2015

Welcome to HCM and thanks for your query.
You are on 4 medicines affecting heart rate, heart muscle contraction and blood pressure. These effect the cardiac out put and the perfusion of you brain and organs. You should monitor your heart rate and blood pressure carefully. The heart rate should be above 60 beats per minute and your systolic blood pressure can be as high as 140 mm Hg. If these parameters are not met, you should adjust the dose of your medicines in consultation with your treating doctor. That will help reduce the side effects you are facing now.
I shall be happy to answer if you have more queries.
Take Care