What causes dizziness,ringing and itchiness in ear after cholesteatoma surgery?

I had ear surgery last year for what the doctor says "cholesteatoma". The day after the surgery, I went to see my surgeon, I asked what was done. He said he did three things - 1) remove the cholesteatoma 2) repair one of the ossicles and 3) grafted my perforated eardrum. Now, one year and half later, I still had the same problem as the first time I consulted the doctor for dizziness, ringing of ear, and itchiness. Worst is, I have ear leaks and its continuous. What do you say?
Tue, 7 Jan 2014