What causes dizziness while suffering from pre diabetes?

In 2016 I was diagnoised with pre diabetes. I have controlled it with my diet. Lost almost 50 lbs. Thursday I felt dizzy. That feeling hasn’t actually left since Thursday morning. I finally got batteries for my meter. I had not eaten since 7:30 last night. I checked it today at 11:20. My blood sugar was 144. What should I do
Sat, 21 Apr 2018

I think the dizziness comes due to dehydration. This fasting glucose levels of 144 mg/dL is a sign of diabetes but other measures should be done to confirm it. It is confirmed you have to start diet and exercise first to try if you can control it.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Olgeta Xhufka