What causes dizziness while suffering from atrial fibrillation?

My wife has had an attack of Afib during the night. As directed by her cardiologist she took 200mg of Flecainide at onset and further 100mg 1 hr later. Normal rythem returned after about 2 hrs. She has slept for the last 6 hrs but now feels dizzy and faint on sitting up. Could this by side effect of the drug. BP is 120/70and HR 60
Wed, 20 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Yes the drug given for atrial fibrillation to you has a side effect of dizziness. So yes your dizziness is because of the side effect of mention drug. If dizziness not subside in a day than Consult your cardiologist.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.