What causes dizziness while on Sulfamethoxazole?

I am taking this.Sulfamethoxazole for5 days i still have 2 more days to go ! But i feel very week and dizzie .out of balance. Nochess. vomit today is Sunday .L don t want to call my Dr. Should i keep taking o stop. The burnlng on my urine ,it stop.
Thu, 1 Mar 2018
Hello dear. Welcome to Healthcaremagic. I read your query and I understand your concern. It is recommended to continue the treatment as prescribed by your doctor but in this case you can lower the dose of it or take another brand of medication. Keep hydrated and cranberry juice or tea is recommended.
Hope my answer was helpful, if you have any other questions I'll be glad to help you.
Best regards. Dr Olgeta Xhufka ( general and family physician ).