What causes dizziness, lightheaded, ringing in ear and headache?

I have been dizzy, lightheaded, ringing in my ear, my head feel almost like my sinusus are congested. I ve had headaches throbbing above my ears. When I m laying in my bed at night the bed has a rocking motion almost like I m in a boat. When I first get out of bed I kinda run into the wall. Have also had a couple ocular migraines which I have never had before in my life. When I ate an apple I felt better, I was able to run up and down the stairs. Does this make any sense to you?
Mon, 2 Dec 2019
Neurologist, Surgical 's  Response

In your case, sinusitis is a possible condition that may cause your symptoms. It may result in increased pressure and blocked ear apparatus resulting this way in dizziness. It is necessary to see an ENT Doctor for your issues.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Erion Spaho, Neurologist, Surgical