What causes dizziness followed by nausea and dry mouth?

Friday night, I was feeling fine and then out of nowhere, I got extremely dizzy to where I thought I was going to pass out. The dizziness lasted for about 30-45 minutes. Then I felt nauseous, then I had a very loose/soft bowl movement and I had a very dry mouth. I was finally able to fall asleep and when I awoke the next morning, i still didn t feel 100% but I did feel much better. Other symptoms I have been experiencing are discomfort (on and off) on the left side of my stomach and about 5 days ago it felt like I needed to burp but it would just never happen.
Mon, 19 Feb 2018

Thanks for your query on HCM

"As"per your clinical history is concerned please follow like this -

1)Do a clinical examination by your Doctor [gastroenterologist]and to confirm do few investigations like [Blood pancreatic enzymes, Stool RE/ME] and [Ultrasound whole abdomen]

2)Discuss specific treatment plan with your treating Doctor as per investigation reports only.

Do follow lifestyle modifications like this -

1)Try to stop drinking alcohol and stop smoking.

2)Choose a low-fat diet. Choose a diet that limits fat and emphasizes fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and lean protein. Add OTC [Pancreatic enzyme supplements]after each meal to help digestions.

3)Try to drink more fluids throughout the day. It may help to keep a water bottle or glass of water with you.

Hope that helps