What causes dizziness, blurring with syncope and sweating?

Yesterday i was in the car and started to not feel well. I get car sick sometimes so i figured it was just that. But it kept getting worse. It was just pain that i couldnt control. I stopped at a gas station thinking if i peed it would help. When i got out of the van i was really weak and tripped over myself walking in and was very dizzy. Once i got inside i rushed to the counter and asked where the bathrooms were. Once i got in there, i stubbled into the stall and everything was still blurry. I couldnt find the lock on the door and started rubbing my hand on the door searching for it. I finally found it, sat on the toilet and just blacked out. I was sweating the whole time and got so hot in the bathroom i took my shirt off. I had another episode tonight but not as severe. I was out eating pizza and was looking at my phone and all of a sudden i just blacked out and dont even know what happened. Id just like to know whats going on.
Mon, 23 Feb 2015
Radiologist 's  Response
Thanks for writing in.

Blurring, dizziness with syncope is an emergency situation and can be due to many reasons. It might happen due to decreased blood flow from heart to brain. When it happens, the blood flowing through the vessels from heart to brain might have a reduced flow. These are by the carotid and vertebral arteries on either sides. You might require a brain scan and other investigations to study the flow of blood to the brain.

There are also many other causes of dizziness within the brain like a small stroke like episode or any infection. Please get yourself consulted by a doctor to evaluate any conditions like severe flu or infections of the ear and brain that might have caused your problems.

Dizziness cal also occur due to problems in the inner ear and balance mechanism of the body. The balance mechanism in humans is partly due to the functioning of small hair cells in the inner ear. An infection in ear called labrynthitis can also cause sudden symptoms.