What causes dizziness and sweaty palms and how can these symptoms be treated ?

hi, i m 19 year old female i been feeling dizzy, alot of shaking, weak, and sweaty hands at times. what can be the cause of it please help! i dont have insurance right now do you think i should have to go see a doctor? thanks
Wed, 18 Jan 2012
Hi,nancy thanks for posting query.Do not worry,drink plenty of fluids,take light diet.Get your blood pressure checked.If it is normal there is not need for concern.This could be due to some ear problem.Avoid drinking very cold liquids,take steam inhalation,.You should be fine,if not the please see your doctor.bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi nancy;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The dizziness;shaking;weak feeling;sweaty hands can be due to many things like:-
smoking;drugs;drinking alcohol;hypoglycaemia;panic attacks;generalized weakness due to anaemia also.It will be better if you consult a doctor ASAP and get examined to find the cause and then get treated accordingly.
Thanks