What causes dizziness and shortness of breath after having food?

I have been diagnosed with panic attacks for a while but I don’t think that’s what’s happening, every time I eat or drink anything (even water) I get dizzy and shortness of breath/chest pain. My left arm and foot go numb and recently my left foot has begun swelling. I went to the e.r and they did an ekg and said everything was okay but they like to lie to people and say “everything is okay” which has resulted in people getting really sick/dying. What is your opinion? Rn I feel like I cant breathe and my foot is swollen and I can’t just up and go to the e.r bc I have a 9 month old. Unless I really have to,
Fri, 24 Aug 2018

Possible that you may be having gastro esophageal reflux disease which may cause dysnea and bronchospasm after eating lead to dysnea. Other possibilities like cardiac arrhythmias may present like this and rarely panic attacks. Limb swelling post delivery status may be possible deep vein thrombisis or if suffered dysnea during delivery then possibility of peripartum cardiomyopathy. Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Please consult your Cardiologist/physician they will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.