What causes dizziness and pressure behind the ears?

I have been having light headedness for 2-3 months, along with light pressure in my head, and behind my ears. For a couple of days I had a sound in my ears like swimmers ear. It’s gone now. Just the light headed ness especially when I rise even slow?
Tue, 17 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Headache and dizziness behind ears may be due to eustachian tube block or middle ear infection or folliculitis behind the ear or BPPV etc. Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Avoid cool drinks and freeze water, use water vapor inhalation and salt water gargling thrice a day for five days. If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.