What causes dizziness and pain between the breasts?

Hi i am having dizzy/lightheaded, pain in between my breast, sick to my stomach, hearing things no one else can, seeing a blurry person stamding when there no one is really ther. What could i have or do i need to get in with a dr
Fri, 24 Aug 2018

Your symptoms suggestive of viral gastritis. For that Rabeprazole like antacid can be prescribed. Maintain hydration with lots of water. Avoid gastric irritants like excess spicy foods, smoking, stress etc. If your symptoms of abnormal hearing sound and seeing person actually not present continue then consult psychiatrist for counselling.I suggest you to consult physician for examination.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.