What causes dizziness and off balance feeling after a head trauma?

i was in a severe car accident 4 months ago with head trauma. ive really had no problems other than dizzy spells so the doctor then did an mri and it came back fine. but then today i was standing in a line talking to my aunt and i was talking and all of a sudden all that would come out was mumbles. like i was totaly drunk. my whole body went very limp and i had to sit. it scared me so bad all i couls do was cry cause i knew what i needed to say but couldnt say iyt. this lasted for about 10 minutes then for about 30 minutes after i was stuttering a little and shaking. now i feel ok just like my balance is off a little what could this have possibly been?
Thu, 6 Feb 2014