What causes dizziness and fatigue?

I have been feeling very dizzy,weak and fatigued with a headache behind and above my eyes up through my forehead to the top of my head. It almost feels like I have heat exhaustion but it s not hot! My skin will get real hot and I start sweating briefly but I do not think I have a fever
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

Your symptoms seem to be related to a viral infection. I suggest you to use noninflammatory medication such as Ibuprofen. If the symptoms continue you should do a blood test for further evaluation.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.