What causes dizziness and body tremors while suffering from pre diabetes?

Dear Doc I am 58 Y Male with medically controlled HTN and little higher cholesterol levels and for this I am on drug 20mg Simvastation and Fibrates 67mg daily. Recently my blood tests shown symptoms of Pre Diabetic. In the morning and lunch time My Preprandial plasma glucose level is in the range of 80-110 mg/dl and after 2/3 hours my postprandial plasma level reached from 120/130 max. But then suddenly by 6:30/7:00 pm my Glucose level drops to the range of 72-91 mg/dl and I star feeling dizzy and shaking. I am a non smoker but chewing tobacco. Please advice the cause of problem and what other blood tests shoal I have. Thanks and regards Sindhu
Tue, 13 Nov 2018

It could be due to hypoglycaemia.

If symptoms persist, it is better to consult a physician and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,