What causes dizziness and a rapid heart beat?

Hello...I have a question about my blood pressure... I was getting ready for work I was fine...I stopped to get 2 tacos...I ate 1...walking into my job I started to feel weird, like I was going to faint and my heart was racing. I asked someone to take my blood pressure... It was 120/66 my pulse was 130 I sat down for a while...it feels fine now...what could these symptoms be?
Fri, 28 Nov 2014
Hi, thank you for asking healthcare magic.
This sounds like a case of pre-syncope. It can be caused by a number of conditions. These include cardiac or cerebrovascular disorders, postural changes (like suddenly standing from a sitting or lying position), emotional stress or applying pressure on carotid sinus (by weary a tight collar or even turning the the head to one direction.
If it happens just once, then you do not need to worry so much. But if it recurs, I would suggest you see a doctor for proper investigation.

I hope that helps
I wish you well