What causes dizziness along with migraines, blurred vision and tinnitus?

I just wanted to post a few things I ve been experiencing for awhile now. And want to know if I should bring them up during my next visit. •dizziness while sitting/standing (not just when Performing the act of standing up/sitting down) •migraines •blurred vision/black for seconds at a time •ringing In the ears •unbalanced walking (moving constantly to the right) •at random, less than once a month, sharp stabbing pains in the left lung/heart region. •seeing/hearing things. •severe panic attacks.
Thu, 20 Sep 2018
Neurologist 's  Response

I believe that if you have not brought up this constellation of symptoms yet to your doctor mentioned above then, it would be a good idea to bring them up to see if there could be a relationship between any of them and a syndromic presentation of headache, for example. Or if any of them could be part of a larger picture of some type of anxiety or depressive mood disorder.

Perhaps, there is a combination of problems going on with one part being organic such as migraine headaches or migrainous vertigo in conjunction with generalized anxiety disorder or bipolar mood disorder.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Dariush Saghafi, Neurologist