What causes dizziness along with excessive sweating, chills and fainting?

My daughter is having an issue where after she eats, she will get lightheaded, sweating, chills and immediate to go to the bathroom and will pass out. This happens maybe once every few months. Its not period related. Though she does pass out sometimes as well. She does have some acid reflux at times. She is concerned that she may have endometriosis.
Fri, 25 May 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I think this is not related to endometriosis because endometriosis has period like pain that is in a higher rate. I think this is related to sudden emptying of the stomach. Maybe she needs to do a fibroscopy. A visit with gastroenterologist is recommended.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.