What causes dizziness along with chest pain and belching?

Hello. Today, while I was driving I had a brief moment where I got extremely lightheaded but have not had that issue again. However, all day today I have had pain in my chest off and on and a lot of belching. I have read information that points to GERD or acid reflux but the lightheadedness points to heart attack. Right now I am not having any pain. Should I be worried that my pain is more that acid reflux. Also, I was told the lightheadedness could be low sugar. Which I do not think it was the case with me but often worry because diabetes of both types runs in my bloodline. I was shaky this morning. But I was drinking on an Vanilla Iced coffee and I had a sausage biscuit with cheese and a little strawberry jelly this morning prior to the lightheadedness feeling while I was driving. The shakiness happens often, mostly in the morning. I do plan on addressing these things next month with my PCP but I am hoping to lessen my current worries for now.
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

It should be better to do some blood test for sugar blood levels.and than to consult your doctor for the results. This is not an emergency don't worry.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.