What causes discomfort in the throat and weight loss with palpitations?

Hello, From the past few days I have been having problems in the upper part of the trachea.It feels like something is putting pressure and there is also a feeling of tightness in the lower part of the throat. It also feels like there is phlegm in my throat but nothing ever comes out.I do have anxiety problems and acidity problem in my stomach.Is this pain related to any type of cardiovascular disease? Im 17 years old.During the past weeks ive also started losing weight and I have palpitations. Thank you!
Tue, 23 Jul 2019