What causes discomfort in the breast?

I had mammogram done, and the results revealed breast tissue density, to my left breast, as per my doctor, I need to have a follow up repeat of mammogram. I have been experiencing some sensations to my left breast when I wear a bra. Is this a bad signs
Wed, 28 Dec 2016
Hello dear
I understand your concern
Change in the density of breast tissue could be due to age related change, fibrocysttic disease and breast neoplasm.
Discomfort may be associated with the hormonal imbalance,
I would suggest to consult the surgeon and undergo breast examination, USG scan and FNAC guided biopsy if needed.
Regular follow up should require
Gentle massage of breast with evening prime rose oil
Evening prime rose oil capsule
Apply warm pad application and wear full padded supportive bra
Birth control pill and selective estrogen receptor modulator will be useful
Avoid high salt and decaffeinated drink
Take healthy diet with lots of fruits and green leafy vegetables, do regular exercise and drink plenty of water.
Hope this may help you

Contact further if follow up needed
Best regards
Dr. Sagar