What causes discomfort in lower abdomen and burning sensation in penis?

Sir, it began with a slight discomfort around lower abdomen, and has not slowly increased into burning sensation on the penis/base of the penis a little towards left. Not very acute pain. Scan result Impression is bladder neck hypertrophy with bladder outflow obstruction. Also there is 'evidence of left inguinal hernia'. There was slight pus cell (3-4) in te first urine random check, and 1-2 after medication. Complete haemogram was done, and no negative reports. So too is the result is urine culture. Uroflometery showed max. flowrate as 010.1 ml/sec, and average florate 005.0 ml/sec, and no hesitancy. What could be the reason for the slight burning sensation on and at the base of penis? Doctor suggested cystoscopy, but i am a little apprehensive about it. I am Male, 47, and otherwise keeping good health. Please reply. Paul Mathew
Wed, 23 Oct 2019