What causes discomfort below the navel?

Hi, I am a 55 year old male, and I ve had discomfort just below the navel off and on. I thought it might be from my daily coffee drink, not sure though as there s no acid reflex. I feel it more intensely if I m sitting in a slouched position. Also accompanied by tiredness/weakness. I avoid dairy, but do have greek yogurt with breakfast, maybe I should eliminate that. I also had radiation treatment for prostate cancer 3 years ago. Thanks for any thoughts, John
Wed, 29 Aug 2018

Discomfort below umbilicus may be due to urinary tract infection or cystitis or rectus muscle spasm etc.

Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Please get the ultrasound abdomen and urine culture done. If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor, he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.