What causes discomfort behind ribs?

I am a 24 y/o female. I am 5 8 , and 168 pounds. I have no previous medical issues. Although I do eat a lot of junk food and have been under lots of stress lately. For the past 2 days I have had mild to moderate discomfort behind the lowest portion of my right ribs in the front. What could it be?
Thu, 20 Feb 2020
Cardiologist 's  Response

Your symptoms are suggestive of gastritis. For this reason, I would recommend taking an antiacid or PPI (omeprazole, pantoprazole, etc.) and avoiding spicy food in the next days. Trying to eat more frequently and in small portions will help too.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist