What causes discharge from rectum and itching near hemorrhoids?

I have a clear discharge leaking from my rectum and a hemroid with itching . Also I have hives from my neck to my hips. I am married and have no STD s this has been going on for 2-3 weeks. I do not have a fever, just feel extremely concerned. My family thinks I m having food allergies I v never had food allergies before. I m a 42 year old very active women in excellent shape. I eat mostly protein but recently introduced carbs back into my diet then started eating just protein again. Could this be a yeast problem or maybe both allergies and yeast. What should I do??
Wed, 21 Aug 2019