What causes difficulty in ejaculation?

i am a 44 year old male, 5'8" tall, 170 pounds, go to the gym 6 times a week, very fit and eat well.
My issue is I do not feel the full sensation of ejaculation anymore and it is also harder to reach ejaculation. My libido is still very strong. I visited my doctor last year because I had problems urinating and when I ejaculated, it came out in a watery substance with very little feeling. i thought I had prostate problems but i had that checked by my family doctor, a urologist and proctologist. I have had a colonoscopy also and I am found to be normal and healthy. i have always been a rather nervous individual and tense. To be honest, and this is extremely important, i feel that my sphizter has slowly tightened up over the last 20 years, and it is relevant to this issue because I do not feel through my sphizter anymore, either when i orgasm or even if i push in general without having to go the washroom. All 3 doctors do not notice that my sphizter is tight at all. i not know what is wrong with me. I have lost sensation.
Sat, 24 Aug 2019