Hello dear , hi
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* This is in relation with intestine infection .
* Recommendations at present
- Get a stool microscopy examination done .
- Drink plenty of liquids .
- Consume soft , light diet with fresh curd preferably .
- Avoid oily , spicy , junk foods , hot beverages , dairy fat .
- Pro biotics , antibiotic with metronidazole
on the pack help to recover
- Remain ambulatory .
- Avoid smoking
, alcohol .
Hope this will help you for sure .
Wishing you fine recovery .