What causes diarrhea, stomach cramping and nausea?

had 36 hours of severe diareara (very black). That is gone now but my stomach is cramping. It feels like I am very hungry even after just eating. The pain goes all the way thru to my back. I am very weak, can hardly walk across the room without sitting down. Feel very naucuas but not throwing up.
Thu, 2 Jul 2015
Hi there.

Passing black coloured stools indicate bleeding in the food pipe or stomach. This can occur in Alcoholic persons or those with bleeding stomach ulcers. It is best you go to the ER and consult the Succor to rule out the same. You may need blood and fluid replenishment. Avoid eating spicy, oily or fatty food. Kindly consume ORS mixed in 1litre filtered water to reduce diarrhoea.

Thanking you.

Dr. Aashish Raghu