What causes diarrhea and stomach cramps after taking warfarin?

I'm a 65 y/o female who is being followed for lymphoma. I was put on Warfarin since I have a Mediport. Since taking the Warfarin I have had diarrhea and stomach cramps. I recently was hospitalized with colitis for 4 days. I also have some other peculiar symptoms. One doctor says I have oral thrush. My oncologist, my ENT and my pulmonologist say I don't have thrush. They all agree something is going on in my mouth but I haven't been given a definitive diagnosis. I have a lot of postnasal drip, the roof of my mouth and my tongue burn whenever I eat certain foods or drink cola, etc. I have excessive bubbly saliva. I cannot smell, once in a while I get a whiff of something. I also cannot taste. I had a thyroidectomy 3 years ago. I also have type II diabetes and high blood pressure. Is it possible I'm allergic to Warfarin, I haven't been given a cause for the colitis.
Mon, 18 Sep 2017