Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What causes depression and how is it treated medically ? Who should I consult for my condition ?

i have depression since i was 8 year old i still do because of my hearing right now and at school for me i didn’t went to them i have trouble with people not that i don’t like them i am sure they are kind people that not the point i had the trouble with it since i was eight year old because i was molested that time I haven’t told anyone not to my parent even I have problem talking to people and I don’t have any friends to talk to not that I have one by way and I am 15 year old. That way I want anonymous haven’t told anyone are they anyway that could help with my problem….
Asked On : Sun, 8 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Occupational Therapist 's  Response
there is nothing wrong in you, because an individual personality differs some are extravert and some are introvert. you may belong to that introvert category. your are facing the problem which can be rectified. the things may be feeling inferior or low self confidence/esteem.

suggestion: go to personality development classes
consult your psychologist(who can guide you)
read inspiration book.
do your regular exercise.
thank you.

Answered: Tue, 3 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
welcom,e to health care magic
first u should understand that u need to have confidense in you n think u r absolutely fine no problem with u...then have some close friends to with whom u can discuss some problem n u need to take some medicines u will be fine soon
Answered: Wed, 11 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for you query.First of all it is important that you have courage to present your problem.You need to talk to somebody about this.First of all take your parents in to confidence,they can help you a lot.Then try to make couple of friends with whom you are comfortable with.Do not confined your self to corner,speak out and mix with people.Participate in community programs where you have opportunity to talk to lots of people,which will boost your confidence in you.For specific help please talk to your doctor.bye.
Answered: Sun, 8 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor