What causes delayed wound healing while on Coumadin?

I have been taking warafarin/Coumadin for over 20 years with no problems. Abou a month ago, I dropped a small chair on my foot which caused an enormous bruise along with swelling. My foot is still swollen and tender. Is this due to taking Coumadin and should I be worried?
Fri, 15 Mar 2019

It may cause hematoma formation due to your taking coumadin. so this hematoma will recover for 3-6weeks.

So don't worry please get it done PT /INR then consult your physician he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Penchila Prasad Kandikattu , Internal Medicine Specialist