What causes delayed periods while on antidepressants?

Hello, My gf didnt is 5days late for her period and we had protected sex few times on 9th and 24th of april,2018.She checked with pregnancy kit three times and all the time result was negative.Additional information:She joined a gym from april and she had antidepressants for a month(march-april). Thank You.
Mon, 24 Sep 2018

Starting a new medication and changes in physical activity levels must have contributed to the delay in periods. She will likely start her period in a few days. If she does not get her period in the next few days, repeat the home pregnancy test.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal,