What causes delayed periods and nausea?

Two months no period and certain smells of food makes me nausea and I have irregular periods. Tonight my boyfriend cook.my favorite.dish meat loft but I couldn t eat it. It made me feel nauseas and yesterday his mom cook corn dog sausages and he made me feel nauseas again and then he cook corn dog sausages for lunch and he kiss me and it made me feel nauseas. What do you think is mostly wrong with me?
Wed, 26 Sep 2018

Because of fingering some injuries may be happening in the vagina because of that you may have so much pain. You need an examination from a doctor. Visit a doctor near you.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Soumya, OBGYN