What causes delayed periods and brown vaginal discharge?

I m probably just really .. too impatient but this is my first period (I ve never had a period before) And I haven t got it yet, I ve been having bad cramps, mood swings, sore breasts and pains in thighs sometimes. I ve had a small amount of brown discharge.
Wed, 26 Sep 2018

It seems you are an adolescent and are having first period. Congratulations then you are a fertile lady. You just relax and let nature for its job. The first periods are not regular and vary greatly from longer to short to heavy or light. You can take anti-inflammatory drugs such Advil or Ponstan to relieve pain.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Olgeta Xhufka,