What causes delayed periods along with frequent urination?

Hi I d like to be Anonymous but I have a very concerning question to ask and I don t really have anyone to go to. My question is it has been -8 since my period was supposed to arrive I m regularly normal except the last 2 times my period came a week earlier than expected. I am sexually active and we use condoms always except a few times and I m on birth control 24/7 never stopped. I also keep getting mild cramps and I have to urinate a lot. I took 2 pregnancy tests to make sure I wasn t pregnant and both were negative. I m very concerned because I keep thinking I m pregnant and I can t sleep because I m so stressed about this I m just looking for some answers possibly? Please help.
Mon, 30 Jan 2017
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hello Dear

Thanks for writing to us

As you are already on birth control medication and use condoms as well so the chances of pregnancy are very rare though you also confirmed the same from tests.
Regarding a delay in periods, it can be associated with birth control pills and stress both. When you are stressed the periods are delayed and birth control pills can cause irregular mensturation.

What you need to do is to take a Syrup for regulating your periods. You can take Mensovit or evecare for the same.

Hope that helps

Thanks