What causes delayed periods after taking an I-Pill?

Hii doctor.. I had unprotected sex with my girl friend on 15 of march..after that she took I pill with in 12 hr.. Now she missed her period.. Her actual date of period was 9 of April and 9 of may but till now haven t any symptoms of period.. We done urine hcg test various time after missing a first period it s coming negative.. What is the cause of late period?? Have any worried about it?? Is any chance of pregnancy??
Mon, 24 Sep 2018

The delay in period is likely due to the I-pill. Pregnancy is highly unlikely. However, if she does not start menstruation in a few days, repeat home pregnancy test with the first-morning urine sample. Testing too early van provide false negative results.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal,