What causes delay in periods after taking unwanted 72?

sir i have a sex with my girlfrnd on 26 june with using condom and also take unwanted 72 after 35 hours... her period date is between 1 july -4 july. but still her period is not coming..is period date will extend after taking unwanted 72....please help m sir...
Wed, 24 Jun 2020
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response

I think that the first thing that is required for this condition is a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. If the result is negative then there is nothing much to worry about this condition. Continue with iron folic acid tablets and periods will resume.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Sujoy S. Bhattacharjee, OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine