What causes debilitating fatigue,ear ringing and throat congestion?

I am a 63 year old male in general good health. I have been suffering from increasing dabilitating fatique combined with ear ringing, rhinitis, throat congestion and sensitive gums now for two years. I took a allergy scratch test with negative results last year. Forty years ago I was treated with allergy shots for I beleive trichophyton with relief from the symptoms. I asked the allergy MD about this and he said he does not test for this because everyone reacts to a trichophyton scratch test. Are my symtoms possibly due to a severe sensitivity to trichophyton and are their any therapies?
Fri, 17 Nov 2017