What causes dark colored urine and swelling in the ankles and feet?

Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type your question here... I have a swollen knee that I thought was from excessive work around the house. It’s now spread to my ankle and foot. And today my opposite hand has 2 swollen fingers. I can barely walk and need help getting out of bed to go to the washroom. I noticed my urine is also quite dark
Wed, 20 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Do a complete blood routine test ESR,CRP ,RA factor ,urine routine and serum urea and creatinine. kindly meet a general physician . kindly specify your age next time when u place a question. hope you recover soon.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.