What causes dark circles and night sweats in a 6-year-old?

Hi! Doctor my son is 6 years old and he is having dark circles..and he also sweats in nights...but he neither hav cold or cough so I don t think ther might be problem of nasal congestion...i thought probably watching T.V or mobile or laptop may had given stress on his eyes ..i stopped him watching...but still I see dark dark circles
Wed, 11 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

This could be due to anemia and lowHB level so please get a CBC test to confirm. The night sweats could be familial , due to hot weather or due to an infection.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.