What causes cramps in the toes?

hi iam 56 years old, great shape work out every day for the passed 30 years . when my kid were born i invested a double jogger. always got my workout in. My question is to you. Why does my toes cramp up when i go hiking or when hanging around in my slippers?
Tue, 27 Mar 2018
Anesthesiologist 's  Response

First, check your slippers if it is malformed or not to see if it's hurting your toes. Circulation of toes blood may be hampered causing all these pain symptoms. You need to wear leg compressors to tighten your legs and blood will flow to other parts.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Archana