What causes cramps and stiffness in the fingers?

my left hand gets cramps; my fingers separate into a frozen state. I can t move them; it s as if they separate and gointo a frozen and locked position It may last 2 to 8 minutes. now, starting to happen more frequently, and last longer; I don t know if it is a spasm, or what to think
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

It may be due to ulnar nerve compression at elbow or wrist lead temporary numbness in the little and ring fingers may go into lock in state.

Other possibilities like Raynaud's phenomenon or arthritis of joints etc.

Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is.

Avoid reading/sleeping on sitting position with both arms resting position. Use vitamin B12 tablets, if symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.