What causes cramping in the legs during night time?

I guess I was typing for nothing. I an not all that good on here I typed you a letter with all of the information. Did you not get it? I am having the really bad cramps in my legs at night. I feel like someone is pulling ll of my arteries and veins out of my legs. I am trying to get someone that knows something about it. If you didn t get my letter, I am on 400 mg s of Magneusim not spelled right
Mon, 1 Sep 2014
Hi Welcome to HCM. YOU ARE SUFFERING from muscle cramps.these are generally due to vitamin deficiency +calcium deficiency and deficiency of trace elements. you can take Evion LC one daily for nearly a month along with calcium+vit d tablets. I think this will be of some use for you.