What causes constant headaches,dizziness and tingling in hands?

Okay so here are my symptoms, feel free to ask any questions... Constant headache (ranging from a 3-9) Periodic Dizziness and bad balance (usually accompanied with a bad headache) Random Neck Pain Laying on where my neck and head meet causing headache, nausea and dizziness Random shaking of my hand/forearm (lasting for 30seconds- to 30 minutes (on and off)) Random numbness and tingling of hands and feet Random nerve thing ( great description huh?) my hand will be poked/pinched/ect and my foot or part of my face will go numb/tingly, this will happen when my foot is poked/pinched/ect Random Memory loss (hard time remembering things) Random Temporary confusion Random Difficultly finding words Random Slurred speech I ve had the headaches and dizziness for almost a year and the other symptoms have made themselves know and have been getting worst for a couple of months. Also, symptoms will be very calm, less frequent and not as intense for a week or two and them get worst for a 2 weeks or so at a time.
Thu, 18 Jul 2019